Our market-leading clients are exploring how new business opportunities can be inspired from, and driven by, technology. With pressure to keep costs under control, and to realise business benefits, the Future of Technology team within Capgemini Invent exists to drive this business transformation with our clients.
We understand that technology-driven business transformation requires cross-functional teams who can work together, testing-and-learning, driving continuous business performance improvement. Turning this vision to reality requires leadership, a clear strategy, careful stakeholder engagement and delivery excellence.
Often the challenge is knowing where to start.
Where can business can see the most return on initial investment?
Our clients look to Capgemini Invent for advice and strategy on leading technologies and trust us to be able to be hands-on to deliver as well.
You’ll design accessible and impactful services and products for some of our public and private sector clients.
- Agile working. You know about agile methodology and can apply an agile mindset to all aspects of your work.
- Communicating information. You can communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context.
- Digital perspective. You understand how the digital economy is changing user behaviour and the government landscape.
- Evidence- and context-based design. You can visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information and research evidence.
- Prototyping in code. You understand the limitations of internet technology and why code is important. You can prototype a code, but you don’t need to make production-ready code.
- Prototyping. You can apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design workable prototypes, both programs and physical outputs. You understand parameters, restrictions and synergies.
- User focus. You understand users and can identify who they are and what their needs are, based on evidence.
Our Digital Services & Platform team helps our clients explore, understand and exploit new digital technologies and platforms to transform their businesses through a combination of advice, expertise and solutions.
- You have a grounding in user-centred design, from concept to final delivery. You know which tools, process or methods to use and how to bring an agile delivery team along with you.
- You can listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders, and interpret them in a way that is clear for both audiences. You know how to manage stakeholder expectations and navigate difficult discussions.
- You create high-quality, compelling design concepts and artefacts such as personas, service maps and wireframes.
- You are experienced in rapid paper and digital prototyping. You can confidently work with developers and understand security, accessibility, version control and hosting.
- You know what good public services look like and how to design in an inclusive, accessible way.
- You are a strong team player who knows how to work with and get the best out of a multi-disciplinary delivery team
- Experience of UX design in Government working to GDS standards
- You have experience designing at scale and in technical environments
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.