Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
The focus of your role
As it moves into the new regulatory period the UK water industry is under increasing pressure to become more customer focused and so provide a better experience for residential and developer services customers. Customers not only want to trust that water and wastewater companies are serving the public benefit but expect great service, at least comparable to the service they get elsewhere. To meet these demands, the water industry is investing millions in customer focused digital transformation programmes and are looking for insight from adjacent industries.
As a result, we are seeing a significant increase in demand for our successful Customer Experience Consultants. We have built a successful track record of delivering leading edge and award winning transformational digital change. Our consultants bring to bear vast utilities experience or relevant experience from adjacent markets, a strong customer improvement skillset, an understanding of technology and a highly collaborative approach. We need more talented people like them to join our team.
What you’ll do
The primary role involves helping clients to shape, guide and deliver leading edge customer experience / digital transformation programmes. You will help our clients to identify, map and improve the customer journey, guide them through complex change roadmaps, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers benefits, and delights their customers and engages the business.
You will leverage digital customer experience technologies to provide significant opportunities for our clients to outperform the market. You will drive innovation into everything we do, including defining new solutions, finding new ways to engage and collaborate, and deploying agile ways of delivering change.
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring experience in Customer Experience Transformation Delivery ideally in Utilities, other Asset Intensive regulated industries or customer-centric organisations such as Retail, Financial Services and Telecommunications. You may already be a consultant or you may be working within a Water company or similar company.
In addition, you’ll have the following specific experience and personal attributes:
- Customer – advising and delivering on customer strategy and operating model, omnichannel customer experience transformation, channel mix strategy and channel optimisation.
- Digital customer experience platform and associated technologies – identifying opportunities to exploit technology, defining solutions and integrating these with business, customer and operations.
- Customer Operations – defining new ways of working, new processes, new operating models and organisation designs. Working with utilities mobile workforce to define solutions that meet their needs. Working with senior and middle management to understand how they can better operate their businesses.
- Experience in managing and delivering in small to medium sized teams working with multiple and varied stakeholders at different seniority levels to deliver tangible positive outcomes.
- Experience in using standard Business Change and Change adoption techniques and approaches
- Experience of contact centre and /or customer facing field operations environments would be advantageous.
You’ll bring strong consulting capabilities, which will include structured problem solving and analytical skills, strong communication skills, a collaborative attitude and experience in project and programme management.
- You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a sometimes demanding project environment.
- You will have the knowledge and ability to credibly engage effectively with a range of utilities project staff up to a senior level.
- You will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop.
- You will be able to anticipate and adjust positively to situations with clients that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues.
- Ability to work within an integrated team environment in a fast paced, pressurised client environment.
- You’ll have a track record of successful customer experience change delivery within large scale projects or programmes working alongside other parties.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-consulting.com/