Who you’ll be working with
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
We are a thought-leader in the Consumer Products Industry with a consistent track record of delivery. We have a leading position in developing creative value propositions for clients from strategy inception to assisting in execution and benefits delivery.
The focus of your role
We are rapidly growing our Consumer Products (CP) Supply Chain capability in the UK, using our established track record of delivering value for clients globally. As a Senior Consultant you will have a key role in delivering our most challenging assignments and in growing our capability.
What you’ll do
First, and foremost, you will be responsible for designing and delivering innovative solutions for the largest global CP companies. You will draw on your knowledge to work collaboratively with Capgemini colleagues and our clients to support them in understanding challenges they face to develop and land solutions in their business. The solutions typically cover supply chain strategy, processes and ways of working, operating models and identifying the enabling technology.
We are constantly developing our thinking around the changing consumer product supply chain in a digitally-enabled world, and you’ll be part of developing this thinking and making it a reality for our clients in the beverage and food sectors. You’ll be a key member of our Consumer Product Supply Chain Centre of Excellence which blends deep industry knowledge with practical consulting expertise.
You will contribute to the effective delivery and timely completion of projects in alignment with commercial goals, applying appropriate implementation approaches based on delivery concepts, consulting tools and methodologies. You’ll be leading workstreams with responsibility for delivering to plan (scope, quality and time). Working with the team to develop and tailor Supply Chain propositions
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring experience in Supply Chain transformation in the Consumer Products / FMCG sector. You’ll bring experience of the issues faced by CP manufacturers, and the key Supply Chain challenges in this sector, along with experience of the transformation programme lifecycle from strategy right through to implementation. In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
- Deep knowledge of supply chain processes from one or more of the following domain areas:
- Demand and Supply Planning
- Manufacturing operations
- Logistics and network assessments
- Inventory analysis
- Supply chain analytics and insights
- You’ll have a history of shaping and leading delivery of supply chain projects, as well as delivering creative but realistic solutions to client problems.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate an active, well informed knowledge of the CP sector and have an opinion on key trends, as well as a history of rapid career progression.
- You’ll have knowledge of how technology can be applied to deliver business value in the supply chain, and the technology development lifecycle from design through to implementation with supporting change management.
- You’ll be experienced in consultancy methods and approaches, learned through either working for a consulting organisation or via project implementation with a global CP organisation.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Invent unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-Invent.com/