Who you’ll be working with
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
An overview of the role:
The focus of your role will be using data marketing analytics to help clients optimise their business processes, improve operations and drive performance improvement. You will use your technical skills and knowledge of digital marketing platforms to design solutions for our clients and propositions for prospective clients. Just as importantly, you will use your consulting skills to plan, manage and organise projects, deliver presentations to clients and work to tight deadlines.
The primary role involves the delivery of Plant Life Cycle Management capabilities to support delivery of Capital Projects and Performance improvement across operational assets.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
Working as a Senior Consultant, you’ll enjoy a variety of responsibilities including:
- Developing Consulting Skills: Developing your communication, analytical and team skills; working effectively in a team with others; Learning and implementing the Capgemini Invent procedures and values
- Delivering for Clients: helping clients find new ways of getting value from data; providing advice on what tools to use, how to manage data as an asset, how to set up new business models and capabilities. You’ll be empowered to prioritise your own workload in order to complete all jobs on time and to the high quality expected by the client
- Contributing to Capgemini Invent: as you develop your expertise, you’ll be encouraged to support business development activity and create engaging content to; take to market; inform your colleagues and promote working at Capgemini Invent.
All our teams have the skills and behaviours needed to manage client deliverables and expectations therefore we expect candidates to be:
- Motivated, self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to delivery
- Engaging storyteller who can bring to life the value of Analytics, AI & Automation, with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in stimulating roles and experience working in agile delivery models. You’ll be resilient and have a strong focus on speed and quality of execution
- Ability to apply creative thinking and innovative methods to your clients’ business needs to gain commitment and deliver outstanding work
As a Senior Consultant, you will have:
- Degree in Business Analytics/Mathematics or a related field
- Proven professional experience in supply chain analytics roles in Consumer Products and Retail; either in sector and/or in consulting.
- Experience shaping and leading delivery of data driven supply chain projects & transformation including experience enabling clients to understand and deliver better value from their data
- Deep knowledge of supply chain processes from one or more of the following domain areas: Demand and Supply Planning, supply chain operational analytics & insights, demand forecasting, inventory analysis, logistics & network assessments, manufacturing operations
- Demonstrated thought-leadership for translating data into action and providing business insights
- Knowledge of the CP and Retail sector and understanding key trends, with a strong focus on those trends fuelled and driven by AI and data
- Knowledge of how technology can be applied to deliver business value in a supply chain
- Ability to demonstrate career experience in data mining, analysis, and visualisation
As a team, we value:
• Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work
• Specialism: We value sector expertise and ensure you’re aligned to your area of interest to maximise your sector knowledge
• Empowerment: Our consultants are empowered to shape their own development plans, taking into account the needs of the business, together with their own interests and aspirations
• A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view
• Being part of a team: regular meet-ups, alumni events, and away days – connecting as a team, having fun and learning new skills
• Your professional development: you will have the opportunity to receive best-in-class management consulting training from our Capgemini University in Paris
• Your technical development: you can pursue a range of technical learning opportunities and you will have access to external training courses and accreditations
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/