Who you’ll be working with
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together. In a world of globalisation and constant innovation, organisations are facing major disruptions that require HR to help transform the way they think and act. We empower our clients to achieve high performance from emerging technologies through investing in their Talent.
It’s an exciting time to join our Workforce Transformation Team as we grow together to keep up with client demand and launch offerings to the market. In your role, you will partner with our clients to deliver outcomes through shaping the Future of Work and Transforming the capability of their People.
Are you passionate about People – Talent, Skills & Culture – and believe they’re the beating heart of an organisations’ Digital Transformation?…then read on and reach out!
Why this role?
With rapid growth in Financial Services, we are recruiting new Managing Consultants & Senior Managers into our Strategy and Operating Model team. You’ll bring your delivery experience, and leadership and stakeholder management skills to support our clients to innovate and develop new strategies, and products and services. Responsible for leading the delivery of projects, you will work in partnership with clients to design and implement new business and operating models, often taking an agile approach. As an emerging leader in the practice, you will balance your delivery role with supporting the development and expansion of our Strategy and Operating Model team within the Financial Services sector. The role will be varied and challenging, working with clients to leverage emerging opportunities and solve their most pressing problems, often in a fluid and uncertain environment.
Your role will be to:
- Lead the delivery of large and complex projects, working collaboratively with team members and clients to rapidly understand and define business challenges and potential solutions
- Develop and present meaningful and practical insights and recommendations, based on a robust evidence-base, and that can stand up to client scrutiny
- Build strong, long-lasting client relationships as a trusted advisor at all levels
- Coach, develop, and performance manage team members as part of project delivery
- Lead the pursuit of business development opportunities for the Strategy & Operating Model practice, comprising strategy development & execution, operating model, process, service, and organisation design within the Financial Services sector
- Work with colleagues in our sub-brands, Fahrenheit212 and Idean on new product and service strategies and strengthen the convergence of design-led thinking, strategy and operations
You will help us evolve and deliver our Workforce & Talent solutions from Strategic Workforce Planning to Talent Management to People Analytics. From projects within the Business to End-to-End HR Transformations, you will partner with our clients to help assess the impact of Technology on their Workforce, design the right Workforce mix, implement Talent strategies and transform their People’s skills.
Partnering with our clients across all industries from Government to Financial Services, Retail to Life Sciences and Telco to Utilities, you will be generating new ideas and conceptual frameworks to help solve problems, provide hands on delivery and create insightful fact-based findings and recommendations.
Furthermore, you will take an active role within our practice, working together to co-create an inclusive, future-fit function, that we love working for and our clients both enjoy and value partnering with.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of delivering business value, enjoy working collaboratively with clients and have a passion for developing people. We need strategic thinkers who are fuelled by solving complex problems as part of a results-driven, supportive team. We expect an entrepreneurial flair and a willingness to take calculated risks, alongside a keen appetite to develop new skills. While experience in digital and agile projects are desirable it’s not a pre-requisite: we will support you to develop such skills alongside a wide range of learning and development initiatives. In addition, you’ll have the following experience:
- Proven business success – at least six to eight years of demonstrated business success defined by clear, measurable business outcomes achieved within the Financial Services sector.
- Analysis and problem-solving – the ability to shape and solve problems using a data-driven approach to drive insights that make the difference for our clients.
- A strategic thinker who can demonstrate experience of developing operating models – an understanding of the link between strategy and operating models, and the challenges in moving from invention to implementation with flexibility and agility.
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills – outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex problems, quantitative analysis and solutions in a way they can be quickly understood.
- Relationship building – the ability to develop and maintain peer relationships with senior management level executives.
- Sector experience – either as a consultant or in a line role in the Financial Services sector; an understanding of the current trends and issues in the relevant sector(s) and broader ecosystem, and their impact on organisations and society.
- Learning and coaching – the desire to continue developing and to develop those around, both for clients and your Capgemini Invent employees.
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- You will have the freedom to make your role and career what you want it to be; self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- We are a place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking is encouraged and rewarded.
- Bring your true self to work; we value authenticity and encourage you to bring your individuality.
- We are driven to make a sustained impact, with each and every one of our clients. Your hard work will bear fruit and drive concrete, positive change.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we are really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/