Our market-leading clients are exploring how new business opportunities can be inspired from, and driven by, technology. With pressure to keep costs under control, and to realise business benefits, the Future of Technology team within Capgemini Invent exists to drive this business transformation with our clients.
We understand that technology-driven business transformation requires cross-functional teams who can work together, testing-and-learning, driving continuous business performance improvement. Turning this vision to reality requires leadership, a clear strategy, careful stakeholder engagement and delivery excellence.
Often the challenge is knowing where to start.
Where can business can see the most return on initial investment?
Our clients look to Capgemini Invent for advice and strategy on leading technologies and trust us to be able to be hands-on to deliver as well.
- maximise the value we deliver for our clients right from the inception to benefit realisation. You will have a user centric vision for end to end service and you can work multi-channel, have an incremental and agile approach in your results
- work on new ideas and work alongside solution team to design and develop innovative products and services
- use current and emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences influencing service managers, user researchers, UI/UX designers and programme directors to understand the value as a result of user focused transformation
- have proven experience as a user interaction designer or service designer and work with minimal support
- make key decisions based on user research and understand how this research impacts other
- help set direction and embed good practice within teams
- Experience in a user-centred product or service development project
- Ability to understand users and identify who they are and what their needs are based on evidence
- Ability to work on multiple ideas with the product team
- Ability to translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet these needs and engages in meaningful interactions and relationships with users
- Experience in an AGILE (SCRUM) delivery team
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a tight timeline and to be very self-organised
- Expertise in information architecture, interaction design, visual design and prototyping
- Practical experience in using qualitative research methods and understanding of quantitative research methods
- Ability to work and deliver results in difficult business and project constraints as they apply to the design of a service
- Ability to influence broadly and communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to generate multiple solutions to a problem and tests them
- Ability to able to draw mock-ups and do clickable visual designs on a reusable formats built using front end technologies such as HMTL 5, jquery or other technologies
Learning and development: All of our consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. We expect you to develop within the team and offer a range of industry-recognised training and certifications. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
Consulting expertise: Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights. You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution.
Capgemini differentiators: Les Fontaines: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside of Paris, where we can immerse ourselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities which will help us and our clients to succeed.
Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE): The AIE is where we prototype, creating short-term rapid proof of value engagements. We demonstrate the art of the possible, focusing on how this can lead to a competitive edge in our target markets and clients.
Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE): Our ASE is where we can drive rapid stakeholder alignment, often creating business visions, strategies and aligning cross-functional CxO stakeholders. It’s amazing what a two-day ASE event can achieve with our expert facilitators, scribes, artists and consultants!
Our team spirit: We hold monthly showcases of our digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting our clients. There are monthly team drinks, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team over a few drinks in the city
The monthly team breakfasts give you a different, more relaxed setting to meet up in the office on Fridays to hear from the leadership, meet colleagues and discuss the trends and insights within the market.
Team away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new – sometimes even pizza-making or shuffle boarding.