Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting clients on their major transformation programmes, from the creation of innovative strategies, to their design and execution. With the new digital economy creating significant disruption, our global team of over 3,600 consultants work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Financial Services is Capgemini’s largest sector, representing roughly a quarter of Group revenues in 2015. Globally, Capgemini has over 30,000 professionals dedicated to our 1,000 Financial Services clients which include two thirds of the world’s largest insurance companies and over half of the world’s largest banks. The Financial Services market is Capgemini Consulting’s fastest growing market in the UK, driven by our clients’ responses to the digital revolution, to regulatory pressures, to efficiency concerns and the need to overhaul legacy technology platforms.
The focus of your role
Working with our VPs and Principal Consultants, your role will be to engage with middle or senior management representatives of our Banking and Insurance clients to help to identify, develop and deliver Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Cognitive Automation programmes.
Your role will be instrumental in helping us to grow our client base and our RPA/Cognitive Automation delivery capability/assets within Banking and Insurance and to maintain our position as the market leader in Digital Transformation consulting. In particular you will be expected to play a key role in developing ‘best in class’ RPA/Cognitive Automation business and technical solutions for the different types of institutions within the Financial Services market, leveraging our digital expertise, partnerships and knowledge of the latest generation banking and insurance technologies.
What you’ll do
You will need to be capable of:
- Understanding and defining the client business challenges that RPA contributes to solve and
- Building comprehensive business and technology RPA solutions with a team from assessing to implementing RPA opportunities.
This includes process assessment and analysis, approach/strategy recommendation, solution design, benefits identification and management, change impact assessments, RPA technology assessments, prototypes and proofs of concept development, programme and change management, organising and coaching other team members and building senior client relationships (to ensure client satisfaction and to position opportunities for further work).
You’ll lead the development of domain expertise, methods and delivery assets in their relevant areas of consulting capability and industry knowledge; acting as a performance manager, coach and mentor to other consultants in the business and act as the key, day-to-day point of contact for clients. You’ll manage projects without the need for daily oversight from Principal Consultants or VPs and you’ll be at the forefront of identifying new and sell-on opportunities within our clients. You’ll also have a personal business development target of £0.5m per annum.
What you’ll bring
You’ll have in-depth working knowledge and understanding of the RPA, Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence tool vendors, tool capabilities, features and functionalities. You will have followed the market evolution closely to stay ahead of the curve and spot new evolutions that can be beneficial for our clients. You will have already done Proofs of concept/Pilots in that space in Agile mode with at least one of the market leading tools – such as Blue Prism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere.
You’ll also bring:
- Proven intellectual strength. You should be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Proven business success. A track-record of demonstrated business success, defined by clear, measurable business outcomes achieved. You’ll be able to differentiate what you supported through team working, and what individual contributions you made.
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills. With outstanding written, oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions in a way in which are quickly understood.
Specifically, we’re looking for candidates who have experience in the following:
- Strategic thinking: able to shape and solve problems using a fact-based approach to drive out insight.
- The Financial Services market: either as a consultant or in a line role for a bank or insurance company.
- The development and implementation of RPA/Cognitive Automation/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- The application of relevant tools and techniques: such as process mapping, Lean techniques, business architecture, business case etc.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-consulting.com/