Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
World-class. There's no other word to describe the solutions our Operational Excellence team create for the financial services market. Enabling increased efficiency and responsiveness, generating bottom-line cost reductions and enhancing overall business performance, they provide a range of services, including Business Analysis, Lean Transformation, Six Sigma, Leadership Change, and Process Excellence.
We work with some of the largest banks and insurers in the world on a variety of transformation engagements, and are engaging with the C-Suite in shaping and delivering new operating models. Capgemini Invent is growing and is seeking to hire a Consultants & Senior Consultants to drive operational transformation in insurance.
You will be responsible for the delivery of performance improvement in front line operational environments. You will provide the Subject Matter Expertise to support the development of innovative and pragmatic operational excellence solutions. You will form part of an experienced and flexible project delivery team, helping insurance clients to realise benefits and transform behaviours which will lead to improved operations and customer focus.
You are a leader within a recognised consultancy / company. Specifically you will bring:
- Proven experience and results in industry using Lean / Operational Excellence techniques and approaches.
- Demonstrated evidence of delivery success in Banking or Insurance
- Experience of operating in a consulting / delivery environment
- Ability to demonstrate analytical rigour and proven ability to analyse and translate business requirements and formulate conclusions/recommendations.
- Accreditation in proven Operational Excellence methods, and relevant academic or professional qualifications.
- A passion and understanding for business transformation in a digital world.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Flexibility and ambition to perform as part of the UK team and overseas
- The ability to develop and maintain peer relationships with senior management level executives.
- Potential to progress within our growing business and to work fully collaboratively across a number of teams.
You are likely to be a leader within a recognised consultancy / agency focused on delivering Operations transformation advisory and change services. In addition, you may also have been a member of a function within a Bank. Intellectually capable of developing and holding peer level relationships at all levels of the client’s company.
Why join us? What makes Capgemini Invent unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.