As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
We are launching to the market a new proposition building upon our proven ability to rapidly move core insurance processing capability to the Cloud – with a focus on Guidewire as the core product platform. This is not just about technology – it is about providing the capabilities that forward-thinking insurers need to underpin future success in a changing environment. You will be a key part of this as our core team of consultants and analysts will really understand the emerging operational aspects of the whole range of personal lines business and work closely with our clients to meet these needs cost-effectively.
You will guide our clients through the lifecycle of change – scoping, business case creation, functional design and supporting delivery and adoption.
We will look for you to work with clients to:
● support the process of taking our insurance clients and their teams through and end to end process to design, agree and deliver their future requirements, leveraging the capabilities of Guidewire and other systems that may be available to provide these needs in the most effective way possible.
● analyse business requirements and user needs to agree how these requirements may be met , drawing on input from specialist colleagues within the programme
● identify and analyse problems and issues that may affect the successful delivery and adoption of proposed solution into the business.
● apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team’s plans and objectives are achieved
● gather and analyse data relating to the costs and benefits of the proposed solution(s) and to contribute to (or own, at senior levels) the creation of the business case.
Our Business Analysts and Consultants are at the heart of our delivery teams enabling clients to successfully transform. They develop new skills and rapidly build experience of the clients and industries we support. They often bring new ideas and help drive our digital innovation agenda
At the senior levels, you will be expected to lead teams and to become actively involved in future business development opportunities.
You’ll bring deep experience in P&C / General Insurance business, with a good working knowledge of end to end leading practice business processes. In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
• Working with client staff and product experts to optimise the capabilities of insurance platforms to deliver effective, tailored business functionality whilst leveraging the core functionality to minimise development requirements.
• Workshop facilitation and management
• Business case input and production
• Experience of developing and delivering solutions
• The application of relevant tools and techniques, such as: strategic and/or detailed operating model design, customer journey mapping, process mapping, Lean techniques, business architecture, organisation design, organisation sizing, governance, role design, the development of business cases.
• Leading client and consulting teams.
• Strategic thinking: ability to shape and solve problems using a fact-based approach to drive out insight
• Team player
• Analytical and solution focused.
To be successful you’ll be intellectually strong with an excellent academic background, highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively with senior clients on a peer to peer basis. You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/