Are you our next management consultant and ideator? Passionate to answer and bring to life “what’s next?”, in the fourth industrial revolution where businesses need to rethink everything they know?
The pace of change is new in today’s world. To survive disruption, businesses need to invent and reinvent. It is about finding new sources of value creation. Capgemini Invent is the management consulting, innovation and transformation powerhouse of the Capgemini Group.
Capgemini Invent is the response to a critical need for businesses to answer the complex question of “what’s next?” when it comes to organizations digital transformation strategy. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work to help CxOs solve their most complex business and technology challenges. We partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future. We’re enablers who make change happen, designing, creating, and implementing advanced real-world solutions and business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving growth for our clients.
The global business line of Capgemini Invent comprises a 9,000+ strong team. Capgemini Invent also has global brands; Fahrenheit 212, an innovation strategy consultancy and Idean, an experience design firm and our latest acquisition frog Design. The Capgemini Group is a multicultural company of +290,000 team members in over 50 countries. The Group reported revenues of EUR16 billion in 2020.
Do you want to jumpstart your career and get real hands-on experience of developing new digital solutions and business models of the future?
Capgemini Invent is looking for ambitious and inventive graduates and young professionals to join our team in Sweden. As a Management Consultant at Capgemini Invent you will together in a team advise global business leaders and clients in major digital transformation projects. You will either belong to a Capability, working within certain content areas across industries, alternatively, you will belong to one of our Industries.
- frog Customer first
- Intelligent Industry
- Enterprise Transformation
- Financial Services
- Automotive & Manufacturing
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Telco & Tech, Energy & Utilities
- Public Services
What can you expect?
- A multidisciplinary expertise and work environment, collaborating with our market-leading clients and experienced consultants.
- The possibility to join a rapidly growing firm on its growth journey and belong to a consulting powerhouse.
- A steep learning curve, clear career path and support for developing into a successful management consultant and advisor. In addition, we offer you learning and development through trainings and mentoring programs.
- The differentiators for Capgemini Invent are our collaborative culture and people, our multi-disciplinary approach, our deep sector expertise, and the wider end-to-end capabilities that our Group brings.
- A culture where we enable employees to invent their future. In addition, a truly welcoming and social work environment with many fun events and activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree with strong academic records. We welcome and encourage students to apply from a broad variety of educational programs, such as Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, Innovation, Design.
- Students graduating during 2022, recent graduates or young professionals with 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Outstanding analytical problem solvers with an inventive mindset and a drive for real innovation.
- Entrepreneurial spirits with an endless drive to create change and insatiable thirst for learning.
- A rallying cry for true collaboration and an ability to work independently.
- Fast thinkers, with capability to quickly interpret client business matters and what’s next.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- In addition, international and professional experiences as well as extracurricular activities are meriting.
You can join us already before year end 2021, or during Spring or Fall 2022 (all quarters).
The position is located in one of our offices in Sweden; Stockholm/Kungsholmen, Gothenburg or Malmö but with readiness to travel and work on projects at our client sites.
Does this sounds like a great opportunity, are you ready to get the future you want?
The seats are filled on an ongoing basis, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible! Apply by sending your CV and application in English, official University transcripts and high school grades. Please state clearly in your application your expected graduation date and to which office(s) you are applying.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!