Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 4,000 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change
The focus of your role
Capgemini Consulting has a strong global presence across the financial sector, working with major retail and private banks, insurers, fund managers to help them respond to the growing and complex challenges.
Our focus has been and will remain on designing new customer centric propositions and the associated target operating models required as a result of technology and digital disruptions. To continue our successful growth to date we now require additional experienced General Insurance professionals with delivery experience of end to end design to implementation across any of the following in General Insurance:
- Target operating model and business model design and delivery
- Operational process and automation (robotics) experience
- Enterprise transformation programme delivery
- Organisational Change Management
- Digital and Customer experience transformation
What you’ll do
We are a truly global business and we are looking to grow significantly over the coming months. We are seeking to hire Managing Consultants to build out our capability and engage further with our tier 1 accounts.
As a Managing Consultant, you’ll lead the delivery of General Insurance programmes advising clients on new customer centric propositions and the target operating models required to support them, operational & process re-engineering
including the use of robotics and the design and delivery of new digital and customer experiences. You’ll develop existing client relationships and will be responsible for consulting sales in excess of £500,000 per annum.
You will have already some strong industry contacts and will have a desire to expand and deepen these relationships on joining Capgemini. In addition you will have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our offers, knowledge and overall strategic goals
What you’ll bring
The following experience and personal attributes:
- You’ll have a practical track record of helping clients or employers drive tangible change that has a real business benefit
- Ideally you will have experience working in a Consulting environment – either in-house or at an external Consultancy – and have a broad range of Consulting skills.
- You’ll have a deep knowledge of the General Insurance market, GI business and the GI value chain from product development, through to Pricing, Underwriting and Claims.
- Ideally you will also have experience working for a General Insurer
To be successful you’ll be passionate and innovative in your approach, with a real drive to deliver client solutions. You’ll be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis. You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. It is key to be able to demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve require you to manage ambiguity.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.