Our market-leading clients are exploring how new business opportunities can be inspired from, and driven by, technology. With pressure to keep costs under control, and to realise business benefits, the Future of Technology team within Capgemini Invent exists to drive this business transformation with our clients.
We understand that technology-driven business transformation requires cross-functional teams who can work together, testing-and-learning, driving continuous business performance improvement. Turning this vision to reality requires leadership, a clear strategy, careful stakeholder engagement and delivery excellence.
Often the challenge is knowing where to start.
Where can business can see the most return on initial investment?
Our clients look to Capgemini Invent for advice and strategy on leading technologies and trust us to be able to be hands-on to deliver as well.
Cybersecurity is a rapidly growing issue globally in an ever complex, digital and interconnected landscape. In today’s world, organisations now face a huge range of cyber threats and we all hear about the daily high-profile data breaches that are costly financially and in terms of reputation. Our vision is to provide inclusive digital cybersecurity services to enable our clients to achieve digital innovation at speed and scale, with confidence.
Our Digital Security practice helps our customers protect their digital assets and technology-enabled business processes in order to reduce risk, ensure compliance and build trust with customers and stakeholders.
We do this by deploying specialists and innovators to evaluate cyber risks, redesign security operating models, run programmes to drive security culture change and rework security and compliance regimes.
Typical responsibilities will include:
Strategy definition and high-level operating model design, including the human aspects of Cybersecurity. This is the first step in engaging our clients, helping to influence the board and CxO with top-down buy-in and understanding.
Developing and shaping a vision, aligning stakeholders and outlining a high-level operating model and the new security strategies to manage emerging risks in the Cloud, Agile and DevSecOps operating environments.
We collaborate with colleagues and teams to deliver security strategy, governance, security testing, identity & access management (IAM) and cyber data analytics;
Capgemini Invent offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth
- Our consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
- Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
- You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution
- Les Fontaines: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside of Paris, where we can immerse ourselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities which will help us and our clients to succeed.
- We hold monthly showcases of our digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting our clients.
- There are monthly team drinks, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team over a few drinks in the city. The monthly team breakfasts give you a different, more relaxed setting to meet up in the office on Fridays to hear from the leadership, meet colleagues and discuss the trends and insights within the market. Team away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new – sometimes even pizza-making or shuffle boarding
At Capgemini Invent we pride ourselves on our collaborative innovation culture and we provide our consultants the autonomy to drive their career and develop the skills they need to achieve success. Those who are offered to attend our Talent Selection Events will be given the opportunity to meet members of the team and learn more about Capgemini Invent and what we do.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.