At Capgemini Invent, we bring to life what’s next for our clients.
By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future.
About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want
An overview of the role
- Help our clients understand and explore how, where and why to apply new digital technologies & platforms. Advising, designing and delivering excellent products and services for our clients to transform their businesses and deliver real value.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum team, having responsibility for understanding user needs, working closely with our business partners, translating problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
- Be highly customer focused and responsible for building stakeholder relationships and using your analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills to help achieve the Scrum teams’ goals.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
You will bring some or all of the below:
- Experience in a user-centred product or service development projects.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum team, facilitating and supporting the end-to-end delivery, from research and design through to development and testing.
- Ability to lead the translation of user needs and business requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to be the intermediary between both business requirements and user needs, and between waterfall and Agile delivery.
- Proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology toolsets e.g. JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in technical business analysis with a familiarity of architectural concepts such as microservice and legacy architecture, API’s and cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships, with both the ability to deal with conflict management and to influence key stakeholders.
- Support and lead scrum team activities and ceremonies to ensure delivery of team goals.
- Support effective business analysis through analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Government Digital Service (GDS) design standards.
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
· Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
· Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
· Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
· Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
· Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
· Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/