Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page.
The focus of your role:
The focus of your role will be using data analytics to help clients optimise their business processes, improve operations and drive performance improvement. You will use your skills in data strategy and governance, to design data-driven solutions to our client’s problems and develop propositions for prospective clients. Areas of expertise will include visual analytics, data operating models, or delivery of AI solutions. Just as importantly, you will use your consulting skills to plan, manage and organise projects, deliver presentations to clients and work to tight deadlines.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with ourt customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
Why this role?
Working as a Senior Consultant, you’ll enjoy a variety of responsibilities including:
- Developing Consulting Skills: Developing your communication, analytical and team skills; working effectively in a team with others; Learning and implementing the Capgemini Invent procedures and values
- Delivering for Clients: helping clients find new ways of getting value from data; providing advice on what tools to use, how to manage data as an asset, how to set up new business models and capabilities. You’ll be empowered to prioritise your own workload in order to complete all jobs on time and to the high quality expected by the client
- Contributing to Capgemini Invent: as you develop your expertise, you’ll be encouraged to support business development activity and create engaging content to; take to market; inform your colleagues and promote working at Capgemini Invent.
All our teams have the skills and behaviours needed to manage client deliverables and expectations therefore we expect candidates to be:
- Motivated, self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to delivery
- Engaging storyteller who can bring to life the value of Analytics, AI & Automation, with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in stimulating roles and experience working in agile delivery models. You’ll be resilient and have a strong focus on speed and quality of execution
- Ability to apply creative thinking and innovative methods to your clients’ business needs to gain commitment and deliver outstanding work
As a Senior Consultant, you will have:
- Experience ideally in consulting; delivering agile projects, including planning and implementing solutions with data, analytics or BI at the core
- In-depth technical expertise and sector knowledge combined with project delivery experience
- Architectural/ feature knowledge of one or more of the listed AI Platforms: Google Cloud Platform; Amazon Web Services; Microsoft Azure; Salesforce Einstein; Adobe Sensei
- Strong stakeholder management skills and have experience enabling client departments to understand and deliver better value from their data
- Experience managing end to end ML projects (supervised & unsupervised) with both structured & unstructured data
- Visualizing data using Tableau/Power BI
- Demonstrated thought-leadership for translating data into action and providing business insights
As a team, we value:
• Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work
• Specialism: We value sector expertise and ensure you’re aligned to your area of interest to maximise your sector knowledge
• Empowerment: Our consultants are empowered to shape their own development plans, taking into account the needs of the business, together with their own interests and aspirations
• A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view
• Being part of a team: regular meet-ups, alumni events, and away days – connecting as a team, having fun and learning new skills
• Your professional development: you will have the opportunity to receive best-in-class management consulting training from our Capgemini University in Paris
• You technical development: you can pursue a range of technical learning opportunities and you will have access to external training courses and accreditations
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
The A&AI community offers a wide range of learning paths to enhance your technical and non-technical skills. These include opportunities to gain accreditations in cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure), data visualisation (PowerBI, Tableau) and in consulting skills (Agile training, Project management). Some of our consultants even have the chance to spend time at our ‘Capgemini University’ in Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host conferences and training weeks (COVID-permitting!). Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all our teams.