Capgemini Invent, the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, is looking for a management consultant to our Consumer Products & Retail (CPRD) market unit.
We are looking for a senior candidate who has a strong knowledge of the CPRD market and has the experience and ability to balance between driving business- and content development and delivering projects in a consulting environment.
What you’ll do
Our clients need Consultants who will work with them to develop, implement and deliver innovative solutions which support their objectives and create a competitive advantage. We’re looking for a high caliber, retail expert who understand the challenges of the Bricks and Mortar world coming together with digital capabilities, who can continue to make a difference for our clients.
Working for one of the leading management consultancies, you’ll have the confidence and resilience to drive the change agenda of established, globally renowned retailers with multibillion SEK revenues.
You’ll have the ideas and experience to ensure that you make an important contribution to the design and implementation of commercially focused, strategic initiatives. Working with ambitious and talented colleagues, you’ll transform every aspect of a clients’ operations to deliver sustained improvements across profitability, efficiency, quality and behavioral change.
As well as working with our clients, you will also work with the wider business to develop and refine our methodologies, thought leadership and approaches to continually improve and enhance our internal expertise. In summary, you’ll make a positive, lasting impact which differentiates and drives both Capgemini Invents, and our clients’, competitive advantage.
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring extensive retail experience, gained through either management roles within a retailer or delivering management consulting assignments for retail clients that provides you deep understanding of the value chains on both strategic and operational levels.
In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
• Deep content knowledge and passion for retail and its digitalization, trends, leading solutions, technologies, and challenges.
• Proven experience of what it takes to be successful in a multichannel retail/consumer products environment.
• Experience from different retail sectors, including fashion, general merchandise and/or grocery business models is qualifying.
• Strong experience and track record from working in an international environment with sales, business development and delivery.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills to formulate concise conclusions and clear recommendations.
• Excellent team spirit and networking skills, an influential and inspiring role model, strong stakeholder management, high performance and passion to learn and develop your skills further.
• A proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
• A Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
• Fluency in Swedish and English.
Whilst you will have Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö as an office base location, certain flexibility is expected in terms of business development and projects at our client sites.
Why join us?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity, networking, collaboration, and ambition flourish and thrive at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development and career forward. We have a strong focus on our people. Ensuring that our consultants get the best possible chance to perform and develop, means everything to us.
In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Please apply latest 30th January 2020. However, we will be reviewing applications and interviewing on an ongoing basis so please submit your CV as soon as possible.
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxO’s envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, its 7,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future. Capgemini Invent also has two global brands; Fahrenheit 212, an innovation strategy consultancy and Idean, an experience design firm.
Please read more about us at: https://www.capgemini.com/se-en/service/invent/