Business breakthroughs result increasingly from inspired applications of technology to unmet needs. New technologies – from Artificial Intelligence to robotics – are rapidly maturing. How can businesses adopt and exploit them at pace?
Many companies have made the decision to switch to the cloud. In order for this journey to be successful, the paths to the target and the instructions on how to migrate must be clearly specified for each one. To guarantee this success, it is necessary for organizations to stage and carry out a certain number of organizational and technical transformations.
Capgemini Invent’s Cloud Transformation solution is guiding customers on this path, with a focus on change management and best practices.
The focus of your role is to help our clients to understand the impact of digital transformation, to advise them when developing their new digitally-enabled business models and capabilities.
With this impact understood, you will be delivering digitally-enabled business outcomes using your skills in strategy development, business analysis, agile delivery, business process and organisation design.
You’ll bring experience in transforming business through technology and transforming the way clients operate. Comfortable at working in a technology-driven environment (but not necessarily from an IT background or an expert in IT), you will bring proven skills and experience in the following:
• Cloud advisory and strategy, Cloud operating model, Cloud transformation design, CxO Cloud coaching, Cloud business case and benefits modelling, API strategy, digital workplace transformation design (O365, G-Suite)
• Demonstrable experience of setting up Public Cloud Operations across multiple platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
• Inquisitive technologist in the public cloud space, eager to work in fast paced consulting environment whilst keeping abreast of the latest technical development
• Understanding in some level of detail how operations, architecture and organisation need to change for cloud operations to be set up successfully
• Can articulate the challenges in moving to the public cloud in an easy to understand manner and the pitfalls, costs
As a Senior Consultant: design and lead projects / multiple streams taking ownership for elements of the proposition.
We believe that there is more to your career as well as high-value client delivery
As a team, we value:
Your growth and ambitions
o Help the practice to grow and to shape our go-to-market offers
o If you have a sector expertise, we always try to ensure you’re doing the right work
Feeling part of the team
o We hold monthly team showcases of our digital transformation projects
o We have our monthly social, a chance to connect with the wider team over a few drinks in the city
o Meet your team for a Future of Technology breakfast, hear from the leadership and get to know your colleagues in a more relaxed environment
o Our – now famous – quarterly away days are a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new
Your professional development
o You will receive best-in-class management consulting training
o You can pursue a range of technical accreditations (including AWS Cloud certifications)
o You have access to industry-wide Agile training courses and accreditations such as Product Owner and Scrum Master