Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
An overview of the role:
This role is an exciting blend of management consulting skills plus experience in user research, and service design. You’ll be asked to:
- Design and facilitate research and insight programmes
- Create detailed user journeys and service blueprints that can scale
- Lead experiments and design sprints
- Help structure the delivery of service and product design projects
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build multi-channel services
- Deliver quality consulting work that meets client commercial and strategic objectives
- Engage clients to successfully influence long-lasting change
You’ll be working in a range of sectors, including among others retail, consumer goods, utilities, telco, financial services, and life sciences; as well as in the public sector.
You’ll not only deliver quality user research, business analysis, and service design, you’ll also help mentor and oversee less experienced consultants, and model our values and behaviour.
Collaboration and Innovation
We really believe in creating a partnership with out customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
A good fit for this role will bring many of the skills, experience, and attributes below:
- Experience of product development and/or customer experience design
- An understanding of the challenges of designing for digital
- Experience in all stages of the product and service design process, from initial analysis, workshops, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user research, prototyping and the final delivery of designs
- Experience facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
- Experienced in rapid paper and digital prototyping. You can confidently work with developers and understand security, accessibility, version control and hosting
- Experience designing at scale and in technical environments
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Comfort leading sessions with senior clients
- Comfort reflecting on your individual performance and behaviours and, together with feedback from others, you will actively seek to continuously improve
- Passion about helping to create an environment where people can do great work
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions
- You know what good public services look like and have experience of UX design in Government working to GDS standards
What we offer at Capgemini Invent
Capgemini Invent offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth
Our consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure, Google) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution
Les Fontaines: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside of Paris, where we can immerse ourselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities which will help us and our clients to succeed.
We hold monthly showcases of our digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting our clients.
There are monthly team drinks, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team over a few drinks in the city. The monthly team breakfasts give you a different, more relaxed setting to meet up in the office on Fridays to hear from the leadership, meet colleagues and discuss the trends and insights within the market. Team away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new – sometimes even pizza-making or shuffle boarding.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/