Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Within our Automotive sector we have deep and end-to-end capabilities with over 5,000 of our 200,000 strong global team working in the industry. We are recognised as one of the largest providers of services for Automotive companies with successful projects at 80% of the world’s biggest OEMs and suppliers. Combined with our digital and innovation bias, we see now as the time to grow and enhance our capability in the UK Automotive sector and beyond.
The focus of your role
World-class. There's no other word to describe the solutions our consulting team create for our chosen markets. Within the global automotive market we already enable enhanced customer experience, improved efficiency, and bottom-line cost reductions to enhance overall business performance. You will lead and support a range of critical services including:
- CRM Campaign Management
- CRM Case Management
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Sales & eCommerce
- Marketing Transformation
- Customer & Business Analytics
- Business Process Redesign
What you’ll do
You’ll be working with some of the largest companies in the world on a variety of transformation engagements, engaging with the C-Suite in shaping and delivering major transformations.
Responsible for the delivery of change in strategy and front line operations, you’ll provide the leadership and support for innovative and pragmatic solutions for our clients. Forming part of an experienced and flexible business development and delivery team, you’ll be helping our diverse clients to realise benefits and transform behaviours which will lead to improved operations and customer centricity.
What you’ll bring
You may have come from a recognised consultancy background, where you’ll be focused on delivering operations transformation advisory and change services. Alternatively, you could have been performing a similar role within a automotive services environment. You’ll be intellectually capable of developing and holding peer level relationships at all levels of the client’s company.
In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
- Proven experience and results in the automotive industry and/or supply chain
- Evidence of delivery success in the automotive market.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical rigour and proven ability to analyse and translate business requirements and formulate conclusions/recommendations.
- Relevant academic or professional qualifications.
- You’ll bring a passion and understanding for business transformation in a digital world.
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Flexibility and ambition to perform as part of the UK team and overseas, with the potential to progress within our growing business and to work fully collaboratively across a number of teams.
- The ability to develop and maintain peer relationships with senior management level executives.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Invent unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.