Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent, we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, we have a 10,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
Our Business Technology practice is one of the leading CIO advisory and technology innovation teams in the UK and Europe. Our high calibre management consultants deliver profitable outcomes in business and IT-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with sustainability a key factor across our interactions with major FTSE 100 and Government clients, helping them to achieve their strategic goals effectively.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
An overview of the role:
This is an opportunity to join an exciting and fast-growing Agile transformation team that is spearheading Agile and Scaled Agile transformations across a number of our strategic clients. This team has helped organisations improve their ability to deliver iterative change at the pace they need to succeed. The team consists of consultants who specialise in operating model design, culture change, Agile tooling, training and coaching to blend the right Agile, Lean, Design Thinking, DevOps and Kanban practices to address organisations’ business objectives.
We take our clients on a journey from strategy through to execution that enables them to:
• Develop an Agile culture to improve business outcomes
• Create lean-Agile, market-leading operating models
• Embrace and drive significant value from new technologies
• Deliver digital solutions reliably at scale, cheaper and faster
We are looking for talented candidates to join our Agile transformation team, to help us support our clients in planning and embracing the shift to Scaled Agile ways of working, and to contribute to developing our Agile transformation market propositions.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time. We help some of the largest and most complex organisations as well as start-ups wanting to scale at pace.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
You’ll bring experience in transforming businesses through technology and transforming the way clients operate. Confident at working in a technology-driven environment (but not necessarily from an IT background or an expert in IT), you will bring proven skills and experience in leading and delivering consultancy projects or workstreams to design and implement Scaled Agile practices in large organisations. You will have acted as an Agile Coach or worked on delivering Agile transformation initiatives, with a passion for innovative thinking and an ability to drive change and to fully understand what is required to undertake a successful Agile Transformation.
Ideally, you will have experience within one or more of Financial Services, Government, Utilities, Consumer Products, Retail, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Telecommunication or Media.
You will bring some or all of the below:
· Experience of working with business and IT teams in shaping and undertaking Agile transformation programmes; creating Agile transformation Blueprints and Roadmaps, while linking technology to business outcomes
· Experience in designing Agile Value Stream operating models for large, complex organisations
· Hands-on experience of introducing and embedding scaled Agile practices, such as Scrum of Scrums and PI Planning
· Experience of assessing Agile maturity
· Knowledge of how to scale Agile practices and manage the cultural, governance, environmental and organisational changes involved in accelerating Agile adoption
· A proven coaching, training and mentoring skillset in Agile delivery and Agile rollout, being able to show a Lean-Agile mindset and customer centricity
· Understanding the key principles of DevOps and how it supports the flow of value through the end-to-end pipeline
· One or more industry certifications in Lean-Agile transformation, across SAFe, DAD, LeSS or Agile Coaching (ICAgile)
What you’ll do:
· As a Senior Consultant: design and lead projects / multiple streams, taking ownership for elements of the proposition.
· As a Managing Consultant: you’ll be responsible for consulting sales in excess of £500,000 per annum and have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our offers, knowledge and overall strategic goals.
For more junior Agile practitioners, with under 3 years of relevant experience, please apply via the “Management Consultant – Agile Coaching and Transformation – Consultant Grade” role.
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
· Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
· Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
· Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
· Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
· Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
· Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. Specifically for Agile, we will provide you the opportunity to progress your understanding across scaled Agile frameworks along with the relevant certifications. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/