Who you’ll be working with
As a Management Account you will be managing and reporting the financial performance across a portfolio of Market Unit accounts and working as a key member of the finance team.
What you’ll do
- Accurate production and detailed understanding of monthly management accounts and forecasts, highlighting the financial impact of key risks and opportunities
- Produce and interpret a detailed monthly reporting pack and present the financial position at monthly reviews to senior management
- Provide proactive business analysis
- Close Business Partnering, liaising with Operations, Programme/Project Managers and Project Analysts, displaying the confidence to support and challenge
- Ensure all deals represented in the sales and revenue pipeline are forecast appropriately, highlighting where specific risks exist
- Identify and address issues which affect business performance
- Good understanding of balance sheet control
- Management of WIP and debt balances and driving account cash collection
- To be actively involved in improving reporting and processes across Finance
What you’ll bring
- Part or newly qualified accountant
- Experience of project accounting
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Advanced technical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Systems experience in ORACLE and Business Objects
- To have worked closely with senior non-Finance resources
- IT industry knowledge
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply