· Asses business impact and urgency, declare Major Incident or trigger business continuity procedures or disaster recovery invocation scripts.
· Manage the process of the service restoration or impact reduction.
· Ensures that cross -SDO Major incidents are resolved effectively securing end-to-end Service Level Agreement and Service Management.
· Identifies and takes control of unallocated incidents e.g. ‘gray space’.
· Acts as escalation point for SDOs where resolution ownership is disputed.
· Provides guidance and assistance to SDOs to ensure a globally consistent approach to operational processes.
· Provides consistent communications in scope of the process and services.
· Ensures that customer’s business interests are maintained over and above those of any specific SDO.
· Cooperates with various SDOs, Incident Managers, and Regional/Global Change Managers.
· Pro-actively Identify operational issues and drive resolution working directly with the client and SDOs.
- Major Incident Management.
- ITIL Certified.
- Service management.