Major Incident Manager – 4 to 6 Years – Mumbai
Job Titlee:- Major Incident Manager
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai
- 3+ Years of experience in Incident Management in International Environment Handling Critical Infrastructure Incidents in International Environment .
- Take Ownership of Infrastructure Incidents and drive the technical team to the resolution.
- Coordinate with different technical teams across the globe to resolve the incident.
- Priorities the incidents depending on the Criticism according to ITIL V3.
- Should have worked in ticketing tools like ITSM Initiation of Bridge calls across various Stake Holders or Technical teams to drive the incident to resolution.
- Timely Communication of Critical Incidents to all the Stake Holders.
- Should be able to produce Incident Report to Critical Incidents Follow-up on the resolution of pending incidents to resolve it within SLA.
- Review incidents logged or alerts generated and declare major incidents
- Send outage communication to customer management as per documented frequency
- Open Technical and management or customer bridge and drive the meetings
- Monitor the business impact being caused and work towards to reduce the impact
- Ensure technical personnel with appropriate skills gets involved immediately
- Prepare major incident report
- Conduct major incident review
- Ensure major incident process is followed
- If change is involved, ensure emergency Change is created and ensure it is implemented
- Decide when to involve vendor or support group if the team is not able to resolve the issue and ensure support from these teams till the issue is resolved
- Ensure major incidents meet SLA
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane