Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong understanding of basic operational best practices such as monitoring, alerting, deployment and change policies
- Total 4 years in IT out of which 2 years in Incident management
- Confidence to drive and manage large conference calls.
- Experience running agile frameworks or other workflow methodologies in an Operations setting
- Experience dealing with customers during issue resolution and operating under pressure
- Excellent communication skill to drive routine communication of status to senior management and customer.
- Knowledge of technology in terms of servers, infrastructure etc. would be an added advantage
What duties will help you grow?
Major Incident Manager manages and coordinates managerial activities, technical units needed to solve the MI’s with Business Impact, Critical or high incidents or Priority 1 or 2 incident or special requests like project escalations, hyper care etc., 24/7. Accountable for ensuring the re-establishment of the service by cross departmental coordination of all involved units within CG Group IT and relevant 3rd parties.
- Execution of Incident Management process tasks in adherence with global and local requirements, coordination and management of Incident Management process activities across the globe, drive group chats and bridge calls effectively to resolve incidents
- Responsible for the complete process adherence and handling of incidents according to SLAs.
- Provide appropriate inputs to the problem management process, MI Checklist, develop an understanding of the organizational structure and infrastructure environment
- Possess proven written and verbal communication skills, incident Management reporting (KPIs and SLAs), ensure appropriate functional and management escalation takes place as per the standards and procedures.
- Follow up on items that could potentially negatively impact production operations, assist with postmortem related activities and support various efforts related to operational improvements.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).