– An Incident Mgt lead – acts as the day-to-day interface into the Incidents and Problem processes and is responsible for ensuring the execution of the process.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Tracking open incidents and identifying any incident that requires increased focus to meet committed service levels (e.g., this may include hosting incident meetings as required, one on one mentoring, escalation, etc.)
– Interface with Problem Mgt and participate in Problem Review whiteboard or post Incident review and publish the RCA with corrective and preventative actions
– Track Missed SLA and corrective actions taken for incidents/ problems. Ensuring all incidents are resolved within agreed SLAs.
– Acting as a point of escalation for day-to-day incident issues and escalating the Incident Owner Groups as required to bring the resolution of the incidents back on schedule
– Responsible for preparations and publishing the prescribed incident and Service request related reports as per the defined timelines
– Check the incident tickets for any deficiencies with respect to the key field updates to ensure the quality of the incident information, as prescribed in the process
– Communicating inefficiencies and deficiencies related to the process to the process owner / client
– Assisting in reassignment of misdirected incidents
– Assisting, if required with correcting invalid incident Priority
– Identifying areas for improvement using key measurements
– Reviewing business justifications for Priority changes
10-12 years of relevant industry experience in which minimum 6 year of experience should be as a technical incident manager or similar profile in technical delivery environments.
– Proficient in using MS Office tools.
– ITIL Foundation. Intermediate in Service Operations preferred
– Reporting skills
– English speaking is a MUST
– Good verbal & written communication
– Interpersonal skills
– Problem solving and diagnostic skills
– Telephonic skills / Email Writing Skills
– Team working skills