Mainframe Z/OS Administrator | 9 to 12 years | Bengaluru
- Monitor infra system monitoring tools and escalate prescribed error/fault conditions to engineering groups as prescribed
- Monitor, escalate, and reset all Client batch failures or escalate if further action is required by batch owners.
- Monitor Critical Batch Flows and issue proactive communications for lateness, or engage ECC
- Monitor Critical Batch Flows and issue proactive customer communications for lateness
- Escalate to engineering staff when system infra action is necessary, engage offending batch job owners when appropriate, and engage ECC if required.
- Perform scheduled infra system administration tasks (power-on resets, IPLs) during change windows as prescribed.
- Perform unscheduled ISG/WM outage resolution administration tasks (Compute on Demand, restarts, etc) as directed by engineering staff
- Provide detailed monthly reporting on the state of the ISG/WM batch, including key performance indicators and metrics.
- Attend SAEM change call and vet changes discussed for unintended consequences and potential impacts to the batch.
- Perform batch job/stream analysis upon request and design and build batch flows for any infrastructure processes upon request by engineering teams.
- Mainframe Z/OS, TSO commands, Console, JCL
- Batch Execution and Monitoring
October 9, 2020