Mainframe testing_2 to 4 Years_Pune
Job DescriptionRoles and Responsibilities • Analyze the requirements and prepare test scenarios.
• Prepare Test Cases based on functional requirements.
• Create test data to drive developed test cases.
• Execute test cases and raise defects using Quality Center ALM.
• Identify and escalate risks and issues to leads/Managers
• Daily status/progress reporting to leads/Managers.
• Attend project calls and meetings.
Required Skills • Associate with 2-4 years of experience in Mainframe Testing basically in CICS, COBOL, JCL, File Manager & DB2 Data Base testing.
• Associate should be good in mainframe technology and should be able to independently handle/deliver the assigned task.
• Associate should be able to work in deadline and able to deliver on time.
• Should have good experience in Baking domain (Preferred- Payments experience)
• Should have good experience in Quality Center ALM and JIRA
• Should have good experience in Agile model.
• Well versed with the different testing methodologies/ techniques/phases/tools and is capable of using the same as per the project requirement
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to accept and deliver assistance to meet deadlines, self-directed, organized, capable of multi-tasking, and willing to shift priorities to meet business requirements
• Should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Should have excellent collaboration/teamwork skills
Project Duration 06 Months (Minimum)
Required Experience 02 – 04 years