- PL1 Cobol Design capabilities Translate high level business requirements into system requirements Translate system requirements into system designs
- Read Requirements Design documents attend Project Maintenance Intake and present your understanding in the reverse KT sessions
- Understand the requirements and design and produce high quality Program Specifications and Code in line with the standards defined
- Produce high quality Unit Test Plans and Sub System Testing Plans
- Perform Unit Testing Sub System No Damage Testing and Documented Unit Testing and produce high quality documentation for the same
- Produce the above deliverables within the budget and timelines specified
- Understand and implement review comments received for above deliverables and apply them in all the future deliverables
- Analyze the defects from various testing phases and provide fixes based on the severity and priority of defects
- Mainframe Design
- Candidate must have Strong Analytical Skills learn continuously and acquire technical and functional knowledge.
- Be a good team player be an effective communicator take ownership for their work and be willing to go the extra mile to get the work done.