Mainframe Developer | 6 to 9 years | Pune
- Understand the identified COBOL processes ETLs and reverse engineer the data processing and mapping logic.
- Document source to target mappings with Business Logic from COBOL processes ETLs Grab the logic from Cobol program and make them understandable for AWS developer Drive coding quality through establishing coding standards
- Lead the solution design process and technology direction Steer productive team communication mentor and collaborate on problem solving
- Positively impact team success by multi tasking and adapting to priority changes
- Must have Extensive experience as Cobol Developer
- Expertise in writing ETL code
- Possess architect level knowledge core technologies yet still driven to pick up new tech through research and investigation.
- Mainframe Development
- Nice to have prior bank experience.
- Nice to have exposure working with DB2 and other traditional databases.
September 22, 2020