With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: Mainframe Consultant
Work Location: NYC, NY
Position : Full Time
Should possess self-initiatives with minimal supervision should be able to prioritize and allocate resources based on project needs and deliver quality deliverables
- Should possess at least 7 years’ experience in CICS COBOL JCL VSAM MVS z OS and Mainframe. Environment and be currently hands on.
- Should have excellent Analytical skills.
- Should have at hands on Application Development experience.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be comfortable in working in large scale environment and support both Batch and Online CICS.
- Environment Knowledge of Capital Markets domain and trading experience is an added advantage.
- Good to have knowledge in Easytrieve REXX SAS ABEND AID FileAid Endeavor Expeditor.
- Review and analyse the requirement Understand the requirement with the end to end process. Participate in BRD CR preparation and reviews Look beyond the requirement.
- Ensure requirement in BRD CR are properly catered Take initiative in developing teams development. Plan and discuss with concerned parties Pre requisite.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.