We are looking for you who want to contribute with your experience in mainframe solutions within telecom.
About the role:
You will have a leading part in developing new system functionality, providing system maintenance & enhancements, and running and protecting the business by providing support for critical risk applications for some of Sweden’s largest companies. We offer and execute the complete chain from advice in the early stages to development and deployment. You will be part of a dedicated and experienced team and will have the opportunity to work at the forefront telecom technologies.
We are looking for:
- Several years in mainframe development, from design, analysis to coding
- A great drive to develop and adopt new technology
… and experience or development interest in some of these areas:
- AMB and MFE (New PC version of APS and built into MainframeExpress)
- S-Cobol & MVS Cobol
- Job Control Language
- SQL for DB2
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- Exciting career opportunities locally and internationally, and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a sharp, technology and business-focused community, where Coursera and more than 250 000(!) courses and certifications are offered to all employees.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – being part of a global, long-standing, successful, and rapidly expanding organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is our most important guiding principle. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art associations. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits, and health care allowance – among other best-in-class benefits.