We are looking for a Magento Architect
based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Leading the technical requirements definition during discovery meetings with the client team
- Defining and documenting project technical requirements, creating architecture documentation in accordance with our guidelines and templates
- Performs analysis and review of licensing/development estimates to provide the complete cost of delivering a solution
- Managing technical risk related to complexity, data integration, scalability, and performance
- Creating work estimates and documenting assumptions to provide a solid foundation for proposals and change control
- Providing guidance and oversight to development teams to ensure that the DCX
- Commerce delivery and development process, policies and standards are being followed
- Researching and qualifying software solutions to be implemented on a project (e.g. Extensions, LINK Cartridges, third-party OMS systems, analytics engines etc.) and providing software recommendations and estimates that meet project budgetary and functional requirements
- Defining the implementation and technical approach for customizations, interfaces, system architecture, data flow and data architecture/data model
- Providing quality documentation to the development team for executing on this direction
What we expect from you
- 5-10 years of Technical Architecture experience
- Former experience in architecting enterprise level, e-commerce solutions
- Strong understanding of Open Source technologies
- Prior experience defining and creating technical frameworks
- Previous experience with Magento
- Current developer and architect certification for Magento.
- Magento 2 Certified (or Knowledge of Magento and able to undertake the certification)
- Ability to map business requirements into the technical capabilities of the Ecommerce platform as well as guide client’s business needs back to the appropriate use of the platform.
- Fluent in English and or French / German is a plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!