Job Title:: Machine Learning Operations Engineers (MLOps)
Job Location:: PA Horsham
Job Type:: Full time
– Solid understanding of machine learning fundamental Bring your deep expertise in cloud architecture DevOps to analyze and recommend enterprise grade solutions for operationalizing AI ML analytics
– Develop end to end Data Dev ML Ops pipelines based on in depth understanding of cloud platforms AI lifecycle and business problems to ensure analytics solutions are delivered efficiently predictably and sustainably
– Designs and builds pipelines that shorten development cycles for our software and AI ML systems
– Build and automate our AI ML workstream from data analysis experimentation operationalization model training model tuning to visualization
– Improve and maintain our automated CI CD pipeline
– Assist data scientists with model evaluation and training includes versioning compliance and validation
– Build and maintain data pipelines for analytics model evaluation and training includes versioning compliance and validation
– Work with AI ML practitioners to solve complex problems and create unique solutions for MLOps
– Continuously evaluate the latest packages and frameworks in the ML ecosystem
– Experience in configuring AWS environment i e EC2 S3 DB s etc Data Glue EMR etc and AWS Services Step Lambda Functions etc Familiarity with container technologies including AWS Fargate Docker and Kubernetes Proficient in AWS DevOps CI CD and Microservices
– Expert in Container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker
– Experience developing and managing packages and APIs using Python
– AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Preferred
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.