Hybrid working, remote with occasional travel to our North West office site.
The job on offer
The role of Workplace Engineer with Capgemini is to support the safe end to end transition of the End User Services from current suppliers into Capgemini.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding and varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of exposure in a timeframe.
Understanding on Exchange Online, Skype for Business, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Directory Synchronization, Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Office 365. Hands-On Migration/Deployment experience to the O365 environment is preferred
User provisioning, monitoring, and mail box management
- Assist with resolving client connectivity issues
- Manage issues related to spam and malware filters, quarantine processes
- Additional access via Outlook web access
- (Automated) Mailbox archiving
- Mailbox scanning and warning service (quota etc.)
- Managing eMail aliases, distribution lists, public folders
- Manage eMail and calendar delegations /sharing
Administration of Skype/Teams for Business Online
- Manage entitlements and provisioning
- Identify & resolve connectivity issues
- Manage device policies and integration; such as with Surface Hubs
- Analyze and resolve audio and video configurations
- Manage policies covering standard feature sets (file transfer, recording, etc.)
- Maintain federation with third parties
- Work with third parties to establish federation based on policy
- Manage enterprise voice for Skype Online users
- Manage and support connectivity with any on premise enterprise voice provider
- Internal SMTP routing and management
- Support of external mail gateway (target state Symantec Cloud)
- Manage gateway O365 security features to include spam, malware,
- quatantine processes
E-Discovering and Retention
- Litigation hold and management
- Management of archiving policies
- Support of journaling policy and target data store
- Management of data retention policies & Reporting
⦁ Willingness to work in shifts
⦁ Self-driven and ability to work different teams across Capgemini or external vendors
⦁ Good analytical and troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
⦁ Ability to prioritize tickets/work requests
⦁ Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see issues and problems through to resolution
⦁ Must be versatile and able to adjust to different target audiences
Why Capgemini is unique
- At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
- We aim to build an environment where employees can enjoy a positive work-life balance. Through our New Normal campaign, we are looking to embed hybrid working in all that we do and make flexible working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements.
- At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
- All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com