An overview of the role:
As an M365 Architect within Capgemini you will work with a range of clients, supporting them in adopting or advancing their use of Microsoft M365 and Unified Comms services.
Working within the Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Business unit, you will have real-world experience that goes beyond mailbox migrations and will be able to demonstrate real understanding of how customers can maximise the value from their M365 investment.
No two projects are ever the same and within the CIS, we support all business sectors so you will gain a lot of exposure in a short time frame.
As a M365 Architect you will be expected to have knowledge, confidence and the capability to assist our clients in realising their M365 Unified Comms and collaboration strategy. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Service Design: architecture design for native cloud-based MS Office 365, on-premise and Hybrid services
- Service Transition: supervise strategic partners and subcontractors to produce design, build and deploy new IT services
- Plan and prepare design review presentation with Architects, Service Managers and key business stakeholders to validate or decide on major architecture changes or projects
- Develop road map for the organisation – Short term and long-term Plan, aligned to business requirements and goals for the organisation
- Design and plan roll out of major upgrades from traditional on-premise services to MS Office 365 – native & hybrid
- Advise on Office 365 License details, usage allocation and budget forecast
As an experienced M365 Architect, you’ll have:
- The ability to lead technical presentations or proposals whilst collaborating with SMEs & stakeholders effectively.
- Experience with on-premise & cloud based MS O365 services including; Exchange, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Teams, Intune
- Understanding of Identity management services – Federation & IAM Azure
- An understanding of end user applications and desktop clients.
- Understanding of end user devices & technologies such as BlackBerry UEM, MDM, desktops, mobile, virtual desktops, Windows operating systems, Browsers, 3rd party application suites such as MS Office & integrated business application services
- Exposure to various versions of applications & services often found in enterprises
Security clearance is required for this role; any job offer will be dependent on SC clearance being obtained.
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com