LOANiQ Developer | 4 to 6 years | Hyderabad & Bengaluru
- Design and Develop in the preparation of complex computer solutions. Work on the maintenance and modification of new and currently used applications.
- Play a technical SME role and also participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from EGS.
- Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities ∙ Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team.
- Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation’s as needed ∙ Partner with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Also provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
- 4+ years of experience on technology implementations with product integration, testing or implementation using LOANIQ SDK in C Sharp Or Java.
- Strong Loan IQ product knowledge/hands on experience and commercial lending domain 2+ years of experience ∙ Should have participated in at least Loan IQ Development program and should have worked on Loan IQ version 7.x & above.
- Good understanding of Loan IQ Data Model.
- Knowledge other Loan IQ modules like document tracking, secondary sales & collateral management is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Syndicated Banking product environment and the underlying Core Systems technology.
- Proficiency in Agile Methodology (Scrum, Kanban).
- Proficiency in Automation, Continuous Integration and deployment methodologies.
- Configuration of table maintenance of Loan IQ product (Nice to have)
- DB structure of Loan IQ product (Nice to Have) ∙ SQL knowledge and good knowledge of database testing ∙ Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities ∙ Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices ∙ Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design ∙ Strong verbal and written communication skills ∙ Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to Work directly with US partner teams ∙ Ability to lead by example, motivating team to produce excellent results ∙ Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies
- Understanding of SOAP services, Micro services, integration with third party products.
- Proficiency in Java / J2EE , Spring Framework.
September 9, 2020