LISA Test Manager – 9 to 12 Years – Bangalore
CA LISA Test Manager who undertakes development of virtual services for specific applications, Creation and execution of Automation frameworks, defect management and reporting phases of the project.
The role of CA LISA Test Manager responsible for understanding design documents, creation and deployment of stubs. Also providing support during all phases of testing includes shakeout, ST, SIT and regression testing. Also responsible for leading the execution of test scripts and the accurate recording of results during all phases of the testing lifecycle.
The nature of the role requires a person with a high attention to detail, excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work not only in a team environment but also to work unsupervised where required to deliver personal and team objectives.
• Experience in SOA, Web Services and Rest Services technologies.
• Good hands on experience on XML, JSON, XPATH, WSDL, XSD, SOAP.
• Experience in virtualized protocols like REST, SOAP, MQ, JDBC, JMS Topics.
• Experience on API test Automation is an added advantage.
• Understanding of the complete life cycle of the business flows / integrated applications for the assessment of service virtualization requirements
• Having good knowledge in core Java and databases such as MySQL, ORACLE.
• Accurately analyse and interpret business requirement and work request documents to determine and document testing requirements.
• Analysis, Design, build, test and deployment of Virtual Assets using CA LISA, or CA Dev Test or HP Service Test.
• Understanding of the Interface functional specification, Service definitions to develop Virtualization Strategy, Plan & Roadmap for integrated environments.
• Analyse, design and build Virtualization or automation frameworks and Optimization
• Assist team members with testing tasks to meet deadlines.
• Accurately record testing results and provide regular reports on the status of testing to the Test Lead/Test Manager
Experience:- 9 to 12 Yrs
Primary Skills (Must have)
• Virtualization and Automation of Web services using CA LISA
• Knowledge on core Java or Java scripting
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
• Automation using TOSCA, Selenium and SOAP UI tools
• MySQL, ORACLE