Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
• Experience in building and managing Linux servers (Red Hat Linux)
• Knowledge of automation and management tools (Ansible, Satellite, Red Hat Insights, Sun Directory Server Enterprise)
• Experience in VMWare infrastructure required to deploy and manage Linux servers
• Good Knowledge of LVM, NFS, CIFS, automount and storage management
• Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS / Azure) will be advantage
What duties will help you grow?
• Performing daily activities such as hosts building, automation, servers configuration, technical issues solving
• Planning, coordinating and performing changes with other 3rd line teams
• Participating in many interesting and challenging projects
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have s rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.