Linux Based Technical Support I 4 to 8 years I Noida
- Handles customer inquiries via phone, email or chat regarding technical issues.
- Work as a L2/SME for all the application and operating system related issue.
- Manage escalated technical issues related to Linux.
- Should work closely with end user to ensure 100% technical resolution.
- Design a training plan for all the team members including the new joiners.
- Train/groom the team.
- Do case audits and provide feedback.
- Discuss/escalate JIRA with engineering team.
- Escalate an issue to L3/Engineering if unable to resolve and keep customer informed about the update.
- Ensure team is up to date with process, procedure and technology.
- Work on the root cause of the issue if issue is occurring repeatedly.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high quality service.
- Good communication skills (verbal & Written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours at short-notice
October 8, 2021