We are prepared for the current pandemic situation. Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. We also adopted a hybrid and remote way of working.
Who are we looking for?
• Person with good verbal and written French language
• Person with good Linux/Unix server administration knowledge (ideally RedHat and/or AIX)
• Person skilled in troubleshooting and system errors/events analysis skills
Avoir La Niaque! Enthusiastic, hardworking, confident with a “can do” attitude
Desirable, but not essential:
• Experience with a scheduling tool (BMC Control-M ideally)
• Experience with scripting (Bash, PowerShell)
Who will you be working with?
You will join the application support team on level 2, providing support to a French client, performing:
Troubleshooting and analysis of system errors and events, installations of Weblogic, Java, Jahia, cor-rect maintenance of CFT systems, create Virtual Machines (VM), storage management: disk space management, LVM, Scheduling: crontab, controlm, vtom, Scripting: bash, Backup: Comm Vault, Avamar, Networker.
You will also have the opportunity to participate in the transition of a large client from the utilities sector.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world- changing initiatives.
• There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care with dentistry, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
• Offices in great locations in Katowice, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about working in Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.