- Expertise on Redhat 5,6,7 , Oracle Redhat. Knowledge of any mail application like Postfix.
- Working knowledge on any hardware like HP and Firmware upgrade. Working Knowledge on any LDAP, Print server CUPS
- Knowledge on Virtualization. specially OVM. Knowledge on Native cluster like gfs2 FS etc.
- Shell scripting , Disk management using LVM. Good knowledge on networking and routing
- Patch Management using proxy and satellite servers and Tivoli TEM tool.
- Hands-on knowledge on System Administration, User management and Sudo.NFS/SMB configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in Linux AD integration. VAS services.New server build and Hardening, iptables , selinux
- should be able to do advance level of troubleshooting on Linux OS and applications
- Responsible for guiding L1 & L2 resources technically
- Responsible for the uptime of the various server. Apply patches to the OS / applications
- Linux OS Administration
- Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS