The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services brings together deep domain expertise to lead the convergence of the physical and digital worlds through technology, engineering, and manufacturing expertise. Consulting, technology, and assets-led solutions enable global companies to unlock the true potential of their product portfolios and manufacturing efficiencies.
Position can be based in Auckland or Wellington (remote working)
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
Capgemini’s medical device business is looking for a STARLIMS – LIMS Lab Information Management System (LIMS) Net full stack Engineer
- Configuration and Development STARLIMS Technology Platform
- Develop business components in STARLIMS Technology platform based on design
- Participate in requirement gathering and co-ordinate with business analyst
- Perform software design
- Perform Unit Testing and functional testing
- Perform quality assurance documentation
- Perform review and walkthrough to project client for the developed components
- Report the project progress
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 7-8 years of experience in product development in .Net Framework
- Fluent in English and secondary language depending to the request
- Strong Experience in Life Science / Quality Manufacturing / Public Health / Environmental Science business Experience
- Strong Experience in .Net
- Strong knowledge of SQL or Oracle server
- Experience in database design
- Hands on using object-oriented design (OOD) concepts
- Experience with at least one web MVC framework
- Knowledgeable of Web Service (REST / SOAP)
- Very strong leadership, communication and reporting skills
- Agile/Scrum methodology practitioner
- Experience with Laboratory Information Management System
- Experience with Crystal Reports / SSRS
- Good to have knowledge on Power BI or other Analytics tools
- Experience on Data Migration (ETL) Projects
- Experience working on cloud platform e.g. AWS or Azure
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.