Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
- You will develop basic and detailed design of process activities,
- You will design equipment or processes.
- You will write specifications, URS, datasheet, functional analysis, …
- You will write and review process engineering and manufacturing documentation.
- You will prioritize operational and EHS aspects
- You will perform risk assessments
- You will coordinate and/or execute process performance tes
- You will work in close collaboration with: production, engineering, maintenance, EHS, QC, QA…
- You will ensure handover with final users.
- Master in (Bio-)engineering or related domains,
- Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English,
- A relevant experience in process engineering in a GMP environment is mandatory
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology or food technology
- Good interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills