Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
- Review and analyze CSV parts from our client;
- Realize on field Gemba in order to check the conformity of the project and recommendation;
- Take Corrective Action / Preventive Action regarding CSV aspects;
- Be a guide for our client regarding regulatory compliance and computer validation;
- Assure the link between Altran and the client regarding all CSV aspect.
- Master degree in (Bio-)engineering, computer science or related domains,
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch,
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in CSV in a pharmaceutical industry (as FDA part 11);