Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
- You will manage commissioning at different phases (start-up , qualification…) in compliance with contracts conditions and clients requirements,
You will define the Qualification Approach,
- You will establish procedures for qualification in accordance with international standards (FDA, EMA, ICH, ASTM E2500, GAMP),
- You will write qualification documents,
- You will perform FAT/SAT and Equipment Commissioning,
- You will coordinate and execute qualification (IQ, OQ) tests,
- You will work in close collaboration with production, EHS, engineering, maintenance, QC, QA…
- You will ensure handover with final users.
- Master degree in engineering (mechanical, electromechanical, automation, electrical, chemical or biochemical…)
- Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English,
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in commissioning & Qualification
- A previous experience in a GMP environment is a plus
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Devices, Biotechnology or Food technology
- Good interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills