Are you passionate about HR and learning & development? Keen on further developing your skills in a company where L&D is key? Then this role of L&D HR BP at Capgemini might be your next step!
Who are we?
At Capgemini Belgium, our people use the best technologies to support the world’s leading companies in preparing for the future. We are a growing team with an entrepreneurial spirit based in Diegem, part of a global community of 270,000 Capgemini digital transformation professionals and experts. We are actively working for a sustainable future with strong ambitions to achieve carbon neutrality no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030.
Be bold and make the difference shaping a promising future with us!
What are we looking for?
At Capgemini Belgium we are looking for an L&D HR BP.
- You will be coordinating and implementing the extensive L&D agenda of Capgemini, aligning with stakeholders (Global and local) and collecting the learning needs for the Belgian unit.
- You will translate this into a clear L&D agenda, managing the learning system and training requests.
- You manage the local L&D budget and will be supported by an offshore team with regards to the implementation of the L&D program.
- Is this the full scope? No! At Capgemini we look for talents who want to grow their career so this role will also be a first step into the role of HR BP.
- You will be working closely with the HR Manager and HR BP’s broadening your HR skills.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR Management
- A first experience in L&D (broader HR experience is a pro)
- High level of energy, bold attitude with an eye for improvement
- Strong planning and organization skills, high level of accuracy
- Good knowledge of office and learning management systems
- A true team player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English
At Capgemini, we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism, and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package (company car, fuel card, lunch vouchers, eco-cheques, flexible hours, 32 vacation days, etc). If you are a team player and are not afraid of taking on challenges…