Inverness and Nairn (Scottish Highlands)
Intake: February 2022
The Focus of Your Role
As an apprentice working in our learning and development programme team, you will work with colleagues across the UK to provide Learning and Development support. Whilst working towards a professional qualification in Business Admin – SCQF – Level 6 you will be part of the implementation, delivery and success of locally delivered courses.
What You Will Do
- Working with your stakeholders to understand their training needs
- Planning and creating a Learning and Development training calendar
- Work alongside Capgemini colleagues to shape training courses for our employees
- Work with suppliers for all facilitation venue and accommodation requirements to meet the needs of the business
- Manage, co-ordinate and support the attendance of training courses
- Monitor the attendance of courses Support
- Answer queries from course attendees and course facilitators
- Support with the delivery of training courses
What You’ll Bring
- Can priorities different tasks effectively
- Good attention to detail
- Continually looking to develop with a curious, proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Strong and confident communicator who likes to work with other people
SCE/GCE pass in English and Maths at Standard grade/Nat 5 at (or equivalent) C/4 (or equivalent)
What We’ll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A professional qualification in Business Administration.
At Capgemini we often say that we’re the biggest company you’ve never heard of. We are one of the world’s largest tech companies, helping our clients to transform their businesses through ingenious technology solutions. We deliver exciting & innovative client projects across multiple industries all over the world using cutting edge technology in an entrepreneurial and supportive environment. Importantly, you’ll have a community around you of likeminded apprentices who are part of the 4 ½ year programme. You’ll start your journey together on an eight-week residential training course where you’ll learn everything you need to know to kick-start your amazing career at Capgemini.