Learning & Development Specialist
Experience – 4-6 Yrs
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage learning for global practice i.e. Analyze, plan and execute practice learning
- Periodic planning of practice learning – Calendars
- Own end to end training execution including corrective actions
- Engage and partner with practice COEs leads and SPOCS for competency building
- Maintain Practice learning matrices
- Develop facilitator pool
- Identify/develop participant material/course material relevant to subject of expertise.
- Reviews with SPOC’s and practice head
- Roll out LnC/organizational initiatives in Practice
- Develop, apply and share best practices in learning
- Leverage LnC framework for practice learning
- Report FLP progress status to practices.
- Update team forge for training requests
Education & Certification
Graduate in any discipline. Training from Authorized training institute & relevant Certification will be a plus.
Should have conducted in-house as well as commercial/corporate training programs. Experience in managing learning needs of an organization/group of 200 to 500 sizes. Conducting training as per instructor guide/certification guide a definite plus. Content development experience is desirable. Knowledge of Industry recognized certification is a must.
Specialized Knowledge &
Certification in subject of expertise. Should have knowledge of main subject and also dependency subject. For e.g.: an Oracle professional should know RDBMS concepts and also Development tools relative to Oracle. Facilitation skills.