Location – Kolkata
Yrs – 3 to 4 Yrs
· The team member is responsible for processing the Learning & Development related data correctly and timely according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality, interact with the Client daily via phone and email, work on Learning & Development related issues, cooperate with other delivery team members, ensure that the documentation is up to date.
· The team member must ensure they share their specialist knowledge within the team.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
· Demonstrate knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning; Disciplinary and Grievances
· Process L&D Administration requests
· Answer client’s calls and emails
· Process client’s queries and escalations
· Provide clarification of L&D policies and procedures
· Organize knowledge sharing sessions internal and cross teams
· Successful process related problem solving
· Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan
· Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
· Annual Training Calendar & Event Set Up
§ Set up and maintaining of Annual Training Calendar and training program catalogues
§ Maintain nominations lists in cooperation with L&D Managers
§ Maintain registration, waiting, cancellation lists
§ Monitoring of courses fulfillment
· Joining instructions & Pre-works
§ Initiate, coordinate and inform delegates on pre-course preparation
· Feedback set up and evaluation
· Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors Learning would be an advantage.