Location – Kolkata
Yrs – 4 to 5 Yrs
Designation: B1 – Process Lead: Learning Admin Services:
• The team member is responsible for timely and accurate processing of end to end training management, employee requests according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. Interaction with Client daily via phone and email, work on resolving L&D related issues, cooperate with other delivery team members, and ensure that the documentation is up to date.
• The role purpose is also to ensure knowledge sharing with other team members and work coordination in the team.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to L&D related domain
• Process L&D requests
• Manage client’s calls and emails
• Handle client’s queries and escalations
• Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
• Organize knowledge sharing sessions internal and cross team
• Team back up structure monitoring
• Team workload monitoring and prioritizing
• Ensure good business results
• Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan
• Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
• Manage Reporting
· Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors Learning would be an advantage.