Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting team at Capgemini Group. We ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients by combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise. The Operations Transformation team helps create smarter businesses by reinventing their operational assets, operating models and operations including optimising processes to ultimately increase productivity, reduce cost and improve outcomes
The focus of your role:
We’re looking for a Lean and Continuous Improvement Manager who has knowledge and experience in scoping, analyzing and delivering improvements that deliver clear business benefits. You’ll have a history of implementing lean and continuous improvement solution in large corporations, ideally in the financial services and energy and utilities sectors. You have solid understanding of the technology process lifecycle (IT engineering, IT operations, IT technology business management, IT service management etc.).
What you’ll do:
- Own process improvement initiatives end to end whilst driving these improvements using lean methodologies and overseeing automation.
- Lead a team of business analysts and process specialists to deliver projects for our clients
- Run value stream mapping sessions
- Understand current process performance and analysing the data to provide opportunities for improvement
- Work with clients to address issues, forming recommendation and estimating benefits of improvement, incl. automation
- Engage with senior stakeholders to define and articulate the benefits from improvements
- Facilitate workshops to engage multi-discipline teams to understand complex business problems and agree on process improvement initiatives/solutions
What you’ll bring:
- 4-6 years relevant experience in client facing/ internal consulting roles, process improvement, operations excellence, benefits realisation in technology processes areas
- Experience in project, stakeholder and change management methodologies that successfully deliver sustainable improvement outcomes
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of agile, service management, IT risks and controls
- Experience in coaching and mentoring others in this space
- Ability to articulate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals
- Strong general consulting skills, such as:
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Collaboration with diverse teams
- Client-facing skills; able to perform, conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions.
- Lean six sigma blackbelt
- Practitioner in one of the IT lifecycle areas – IT engineering, Project management, operations, support functions
- Experience of process modeling and mining tools
- Exposure to IT intelligent automation implementation, RPA
- Previous experience in financial service and/or energy and utilities sectors
What happens next and what can we offer you
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.